Sunday, September 21, 2008

Self fulfilling Prophecy

I am a true believer in self fulfilling prophecy. Some people may laugh and say it is nothing but a silly myth or belief. But I stand by my belief one hundred percent. I believe that if you think you are going to fail, you will fail. I believe that if you think you will succeed you will succeed. I believe that even if you pass the test when your doubtful you still failed. You doubted yourself, you didn't believe. Therefore, you didn't succeed. I also say, you must think you will succeed or accomplish your goal, but you need to believe. To actually believe in what you want, what you need, and what you aim for is what life is all about. I also tend to believe that if you truly deeply believe in yourself others will believe in you. Like the quote goes, "If you don't believe in yourself, who will believe in you?" Self fulfilling prophecy will get you far. I don't mean to say that if you close your eyes and say, "I'm going to be a millionaire, I'm going to be a millionaire!" it's going to come to. Self fulfilling prophecy is about the ambition, the drive, and the will you have to achieve your dream. It gives you the strength and the acknowledgment to realize and accomplish the things you yearn for.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

aww baylee i really liked this... it's very insightful!!