Monday, September 8, 2008

My Mom

My mother is the most admirable person I know. She has gone through so much in her life and has become a better and stronger person because of it. She grew up to a very low income family in the Philippines. She lived with her mother, father, grandaunt, and six other brothers and sisters in a three bedroom house. At a very young age to help her family she was forced to work on a nearby farm. Fast forward ten years and she going to college at the University of Ill, at Chicago. She later got married and had three daughters who she can thoroughly provide for. I hope to one day be as accomplished as she is. She may not have saved the world or made millions of dollars but she is a wonderful person that I am so lucky to have in my life.

No comments: