Sunday, September 7, 2008

Who I Admire.

Who do I admire? I've thought about this simple question for a few days. Though it should not of taken me as long as it has I have come to a conclusion that there is no one like my mother. Her drive, and genuine sincerity for not only her own life but her children's lives is almost overwhelming. My mother has not had an easy life. To see such a beautiful person rise above all odds and defeat the negative is inspiring. She always has the best advice and supports me in all that I do. She has tried her hardest to give me as much space as I need since I've been in college. But the truth is, I don't need her to give me space. I adore my mother. She is the strongest person I know. I can't imagine who I would be today with out her. 

No comments: