Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Morgan Blog #1

The person I look up to the most and who I took advice from was my Grandpa. His name is Louie and he was the most amazing man i have ever met. Yes, everyone says that about people they are related to or look up to, but my grandpa accepted everyone, was always willing to help people and I have not seen him mad or upset at anyone of us grand kids. He recently passed away, he was 77 years old and I have never seen that many people come to a funeral. My grandpa touched so many lives and it was awesome to see.
He would help others even when it meant he had to go out of his way or cancel some of his plans. I would always call him from school and ask him to pick me up when I was "sick" or just did not want to be there anymore. There were always people are families did not like, and my grandpa was always the one talking to them, going out of his way to make them feel at home in his home, he was very good at that. I strive everyday to accept others and make them feel comfortable and follow in my grandpas footsteps.

"star spelled backwards in rats"

No comments: