Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lien Le blog #1

The person I am influenced by most is my grandpa, although he wasnt around much his impact on everyone is amazing. He never looked down upon himself or anyothers his positive force and optimistic lifestyle led me to be who I am today a successful student who is now in college. He loved like no other he always gave a helping hand to the unwealthy by donations. He does not judge people by their skin color, or the way they look he always saw the good in everyone. He always contributed to help many causes with everything that he had, he is always there for his children ,grandchildren,brother,sister,wife whenever they needed him most and never let any of us down. My respectful for him is indescribable. I admire his love for life he lives everyday like its his last and try his best to be involved in the lives of his family.

No comments: