I've never been very good at picking favorites, so choosing someone out of the many that have helped me out was a difficult task. I suppose, naturally, I picked my girlfriend.
We've been together for a long time now, even though the majority of it was in a long-distance relationship, with a state separating us. Even so, we've grown more and more supportive of one another. School-wise, she is a year ahead of me, and has always done well in preparing me for what could come next. On the cosmetic side, she taught me how to dress well and hone my creative skills within areas I never thought of. On the educational side, she was the driving force behind my choosing Columbia as my primary art school. We help each other with our own strengths and weaknesses, and by knowing her, I've definitely become a better, more knowledgeable person.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment