The history of my name is from the vietnamese culture. In our culture my name is common but here in the US it is rare to have a name like mine. I am really not sure about what the meaning behind my name is all I know is in America it means something totally different not close to being a name. Many people pronounce in all different ways. There was never a wrong or right way in pronouncing my name everyone would say it however they like and it wouldnt matter to me because I was so used to people saying it wrong everytime but most of the time I correct in the way how I wanted to be called. The spelling of my name was also a problem too. Alot of people have problems within the lettering of my name the E and the I is commonly switched around alot. My last name however is a common name to have all around the world whether if its here in America or somewhere else. My friends would always say they love to have my name because it is so short and easy to say once they knew how to pronounce it the right way. I am glad to have a name like mine its different and uinique in its own way.
-Lien Le
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment