I believe in waking up on Saturdays and Sundays and watching all the pre-game show. I can watch any sport and love when it comes down to the playoffs, which separates the men from the boys. I love watching the big game and love cheering on the hometown team. The best experience is seeing the game in person. Another great feeling is seeing a record setting performance live on t.v or in the stadium. ESPN is the greatest channel ever and the best shows are Sportscenter and Baseball Tonight. Nothing is better than football on a Saturday Night, Monday night Football, March Madness, October for Baseball, NBA Playoffs and all the Major tournaments for the PGA. Love sports and everything about them.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can kind of relate!
In the last 8 years or so, uh let's just say it has been a good time to be a New England sports fan.
While I'm not the biggest sports fan around, I do like my hometown teams. I have never been too into basketball, but I started watching this past year, and what do you know, the usually awful Celtics win the NBA title. And man, the Patriots?? Now, don't even mention last year to me. In my mind, there was no last year. But let's look at the Red Sox. I don't even need to say anything about that.
But yeah, I'm not the biggest sports fan, but I will watch the pregame for any of my hometeams. Gameday is a big day whenever the Pats play. I watch the Red Sox religiously. I guess this is more about New England, but it's okay. We ARE sports. :P
Post a Comment