Sunday, September 14, 2008
Clueless name
Um... my middle name has some what a history around it, my whole name is Abraham Wongy Ban and the name Wongy has some meaning. Wongy means Preaching place and i thought to my self wtf what does that have to do with anything? I asked my mom about how she got the name and she told me that my grandfather named it for me. "He always loved that name" what my mom said "he had 3 boys and if he had one more, it would be that name." I asked why "preaching place" she said "He knew that you was the only one to be born in your family line, and that name means in other words 'won' meaning preach but by only one person and 'gy' place of one." I still don't know the whole meaning its to much for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment