Thursday, September 4, 2008

The one person that has influenced me the most in my life would be my grandpa. I have the most respect for this man because he has the most courage I have seen. Almost a year ago my grandpa had his mid-section of his fore-arm and down to his hand, hacked off by a boat purpler. This was a very hard time for my family and I but my grandpa seemed to have worries about it. As he healed, which took about a 4 months, he finally started to work how he did before the incident. He continued to work and he job which did require two hands, but he still pushed hard to get the job done. His courage and and life values have guided me through life when things got tough, and has given me courage to go to school and become the person I was meant to be.

-Patrick Lewandowski

No comments: