I think the person that inspires me the most is my mother. Aside from caring for 4 children (I am the second oldest), her commitment to her entire family and her faith is astounding. She is the person who can always make me smile, and she always knows exactly what to say in a difficult situation. Aside from her wonderful parenting skills, my mom is AMAZING at playing the piano. I myself have ALWAYS wanted to learn to play the piano better, and seeing her play inspires me to keep at my dreams and continue practicing. Not only is she graced with musical skills, she also has an immense talent in drawing and the arts. Likewise I am also heavily devoted to the arts, mainly painting, and seeing all the talent my mom has gives me inspiration to put my best into what I love to do. She always puts her family first - and doesn't think about herself until everyone else has been cared for. I only hope that when I grow up and start a family, I could have the same amount of devotion to those I love that my mom does.
Friday, September 5, 2008
John Smisek Blog #1
I think the person that inspires me the most is my mother. Aside from caring for 4 children (I am the second oldest), her commitment to her entire family and her faith is astounding. She is the person who can always make me smile, and she always knows exactly what to say in a difficult situation. Aside from her wonderful parenting skills, my mom is AMAZING at playing the piano. I myself have ALWAYS wanted to learn to play the piano better, and seeing her play inspires me to keep at my dreams and continue practicing. Not only is she graced with musical skills, she also has an immense talent in drawing and the arts. Likewise I am also heavily devoted to the arts, mainly painting, and seeing all the talent my mom has gives me inspiration to put my best into what I love to do. She always puts her family first - and doesn't think about herself until everyone else has been cared for. I only hope that when I grow up and start a family, I could have the same amount of devotion to those I love that my mom does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment