-Patrick Lewandowski
Monday, September 22, 2008
I believe in myself
We have all herd this line I believe in myself, always sounds cheesy. Well I have reason to believe that I can make a difference. When I was a little guy I wasn't the brightest kid in class but I still tried to be the best friend I could be. Unfortunately I did not have much friends, from what someone told me, I wasn't interesting. That really struck me as, WTF does that mean haha, but I tried to more of whatever that was. The following day I can to school in the craziest looking cloths, my mom said that this would make me more interesting... she was being sarcastic, but being blinded by the simplest joke I went to school looking like Elton John. I did not find any new interests just laughs. You could say that I gave up too easy but I could not figure out what too do I guess being yourself sucks haha. Well I did not loose faith in myself, I just had a new idea to live by. Trust in yourself, if unsure, opportunities will always present themselves. I got this quote from my grandma when I asked her about what to do, she easily said this quote.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment