Sunday, September 7, 2008
Someone I look up to.
One of the people I look up to are my mom and dad. No matter what the situation was my parents always had our backs. They always provided for us even though we aren't the richest family. Every Christmas we always got what we wanted and some other extra stuff. They have always given us what we want because they love my brothers and sisters and they want us to succeed. Another person I look up to is actually my brother and two sisters. My brother didn't graduate from college but he stayed himself and has succeed and is making a living or himself. We always fought but no matter what happened he was always there for me. My sisters are both going to graduate from schools her in Chicago. I am glad to have them here because they will always have my back and i look to them because they are going through what I am and they are successful at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment