As I grew up I realized that my name was of importance to who I am. Although my name does not have any family history there is a story that goes along with my name. My parents love country music, especially my dad, so when they first got married my dad told my mom that if they had a little girl he wanted her to be named Amanda after one of Waylen Jennings songs.
The meaning of my name comes from Latin origin which means she must be loved. Also Amanda's are considered active and bright. It became even more popular in the 17th century with poems and playwrights.
I like my name and think it fits my personality well. I would consider myself to be a very loving person. I am really social and always try to look at the positive things in life. Overall I like my name and its meaning. It gives me a better understanding or is another example of who I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment