Monday, September 15, 2008

Diamond Antoinette

My parents were indecisive about my name for the longest time. My mother was going to name me China but my father said that too many porn stars and strippers were named China. Then my parents were going to name me Annie Bell but my mother thought it was too country sounding. They decided on Diamond together because it is a precise stone and they thought that I was a precise baby. As corny as that sounds...it's true. Diamond is the hardest natural material known and it can only be scratched by other diamonds. My parents wanted me to have a backbone too and not be like everyone else. My name is one of a kind. I don't know too many girls or boys with my name and with that I'm happy about my name. Antoinette is to my mother just a longer version of Annie Bell. Since we both start off with Ann. I like both of my names. They fit well with each other and have a ring to them especially with my last name.

No comments: