Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sam Staley's Project


Artist's Statement on its way!

9 comments:

Morgan said...

Sam
i thought you idea with this was really cool. You showed who you were really well and it was interesting!

john.smisek said...

this project was kinda like bill's, except i like your use of images as a focus as opposed to words. it gave a great sense of your past and i really liked the concept behind it! good job!

Jordan said...

i really liked the idea of this project to show all the things that have made you who you are and that are really important to you but i wished that you would have put more on there... maybe more little things that make up you that people wouldn't generally know about you.

the one question i had was whats your major? i know thats kind of random but with most of the projects you could tell what everyones major was so i was just wondering lol

john.smisek said...

a question i forgot to ask in my original post related to the image of the celtic cross. would it be a safe assumption to say that faith still plays a big part in your life?

irish milkmann said...

I the fact that u did this during another class, but thats cool, I liked the sweet pics too. god job.

one question I do not know of what your major is, can you please enlighten me

MKettlewell said...

Sam,
I like that you used simple images to create a complex definition of your self.

What gave you the idea to present it like this(all the images inside the circle)?

Baylee said...

Very cool idea. I loved that some of these things mean so much to you and these are things that have made you who you are today.

are you pompous? haha just kidding.
but referring to jordan's question...what is your major?

Mandy said...

I love the pictures and all of the symbolic meanings in them. I think that was a great way to show who you are and where you come from.

Ka-Byrnes said...

I like your approach to use visual descriptions of yourself, it gives a more vague yet imaginative way for people to approach it. is this similar to Bill ross' idea of being your head?