i, too thought the words you used from jack kerouac (spelling? I just copied morgan lol) were really fitting. i wish i could have gotten a closer look at it - but i thought it was a really original idea for the portrayal of self!
i really really liked the idea and also like everyone else the use of the qoutes was very clever!! one question it left me wondering waaas is there amnn underlying reason why you only used a color on the hat? but anyway good job!
if i had to ask a question about this project, i would ask about your decision to use quotes from famous people. do you have any other favorite quotes from people that just didn't fit the theme of the project? i always love hearing new inspiring quotes - and the ones you had were great!
Jabbawockeez unite! haha just kidding! I like your picture a lot. I love that you used Jack Kerouac, brilliant. But most of all I loved your red head, which definitely seems to be a part of you!
I like how you used the words to make up your face, like a representation of identity through beliefs rather than a face; And the usage of Jack Kerouac reminds me of how writers and poets can impact us through their words despite never talking to us directly. How does this particular Author represent you, or if you have others, how does this represent you the most?
11 comments:
I love Jack Kerouac and i think the way you used his words was unique and so was your idea. Awesome drawing buddy!
:D
i, too thought the words you used from jack kerouac (spelling? I just copied morgan lol) were really fitting. i wish i could have gotten a closer look at it - but i thought it was a really original idea for the portrayal of self!
this was a BA project, it was very cleaver with the face and words, what will he do next!?
i really really liked the idea and also like everyone else the use of the qoutes was very clever!! one question it left me wondering waaas is there amnn underlying reason why you only used a color on the hat? but anyway good job!
if i had to ask a question about this project, i would ask about your decision to use quotes from famous people. do you have any other favorite quotes from people that just didn't fit the theme of the project? i always love hearing new inspiring quotes - and the ones you had were great!
I like the way you used quotes that you think are what define you. I also like how you included the red hat.
I like that you used an outline of your face to create the self portrait.
Why did you use jack kerouac quotes opposed to any other author?
Jabbawockeez unite! haha just kidding! I like your picture a lot. I love that you used Jack Kerouac, brilliant. But most of all I loved your red head, which definitely seems to be a part of you!
why dont you have a mouth?
This looks exactly like you! I love how you have meaning sayings and quotes in the eyes and as your face. I really think this was a great idea.
I like how you used the words to make up your face, like a representation of identity through beliefs rather than a face; And the usage of Jack Kerouac reminds me of how writers and poets can impact us through their words despite never talking to us directly. How does this particular Author represent you, or if you have others, how does this represent you the most?
Post a Comment