Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What Would I Change?

One of the most important things I would  change is the economy. We are struggling when it comes to the economy and it's not just us it's everyone but I would start off by helping and changing the way we spend money. Since I have been alive the U.S has been in debt and a lot of it. No matter what we do we can't get out or we just continue to spend money that we don't have.  I would definitely cut down the spending and also try and make things cheap or others. Also build up American made businesses so that money would go to us and no one else.

Another thing is along the entertainment type. I would change how College football doesn't have a playoff. It irritates me every year and it needs to stop. Take the top ten teams in the nation and let them go at it because than we would figure out who is the best because they had to play five games to get there and all their opponents were in the top ten. 

No comments: