Saturday, November 15, 2008

President Ban

America is in a tight grip of troble as all of you know, i myself can fix it but by the act of the people we can make this country great again. I as the next president would pass a new law that needs to be acted upon. We all need to cooporate to make ends meet. The bill will signify that all people making more than 150,000 dollars a year will be raised in tax and all who make less would get lower tax rate. By this law the money from taxes can go directly into the tax collector. By this law people who are making less than 150,000 dollars are saving money and helping there small businesses which would help the bigger corporation and by that it will get our economy flowing again. I would love to see America back on its feet it is by one man that can easly destroy the course of our economy. Bush made war all because of oil and the thought of W.M.D. but i believe that was an excuse to get into iraq. America depends on a person that can lead it into greater hights and upholds the words that he or she makes.

I AM SENATOR ABRAHAM BAN, AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.

No comments: