Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What homeless people?

If I were President of the United States, a small thing I would change would be the amount of homeless people walking the streets of every state throughout this great nation. I would come up with some sort of system where they could get help, find jobs and get back on their feet. They would either have this option or jail. If they chose jail they would be there for live and if they wanted to change their lifestyle they would have to listen to the help of professionals and service men and women volunteering their time to find these individuals jobs and housing. There would be no room to fail. They would have to ultimately succeed at becoming educated, employed individuals or would be put into jail. I think this would help a lot of the violence on the streets, give them hope and a future and create somewhat of a more peaceful world. 

No comments: