Monday, November 17, 2008
Morgan as President
If i were the next President of the United States the thing that i would change right away would be the all the waste that covers our land. I would somehow create a device that would take the millions of plastic bottles that cover our land, all the wasteful uses of paper, and turn them into objects that would could resell and reuse. I think this is a good idea because as a whole, the US is a very wasteful country and we are not changing anything about it. We are trying to, but there are still stores like wal-mart and sams club that sell so much plastic bottles and they do not give any chance that they will change their ways. As a President, I would create a law that would make everyone recycle, and make companies that are large in wasting, reduce to less than half of what they would waste oringially. Not really sure how i would actually go about forcing people to do this, but i would find a way as president.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment