Where do I even begin. You are a BAMF for sure! This was my favorite project. Besides it being wickedly creative it almost made me cry, I laughed, and I connected to you. If you have any doubt about your work with this project please shake them off, because this is truly amazing. Even down to the littlest details. I loved that you used legos to build your project, because legos are something you love/loved and they tied into your story with stealing legos. It was just so perfect. I admire the way you put yourself out there. You are so inspiring.
My only question is, was it hard? Was it hard for you to build this project and put it together? Did your project bring out some past demons that you didn't want to deal with or remember?
I really like this project and kind of look up to you. You have kept your relationship going over long distance and that's something i dont think i could do. The only question i have is How long it take you? Great job.
honestly - i first saw your lego's and was like 'really?' this was the BEST project hands down out of ALL OF THEM! i am just at a loss for words to describe how AMAZING it was! the 6 aspects of your life so far were just stunning - i didn't know you could get lego-people with such different faces! wtf! you put SO much of yourself into this project and it really showed!
this project made me wonder what moments in my life would define me- if i had to pick 6, or 4 ,or even 1. i wondered what moments make me who i am - and honestly i dont think anyone could ever top the depth and creativity you put into your project and AMAZINGLY written artist statement!
omg one word... WOW! okay seriously i have never seen anyone in my life use lego's like you do lol and i know i told you this but you should work for the lego company for sure! also i loved the whole concept it was so in dept and creative. The project fit with your artest statement so well. I aslo found it really funny and ironic that you used the lego's that were in your first little scene you talked about! one question i have for you is where do you wanna go with this whole lego art? is it just a fun side hobby or is it going to be a part of your career in the long run? once again your project was AMAZING!
I wasn't there to see your project but from what I can tell it is an amazing design. I really like your project. The dimensions and all of the thought in it is obvious. You can tell from just looking at it how much work and effort you put into this. Great job!
Wow, this was possibly one of the best presentation, well thought out and well done. a great mixture of passion and memory. You picked some very personal things about your life to share, and very reflective ones at that! was it difficult for you to share that?
Soooo You're project is awesome to say the least. You put so much time and effort that i could tell it really meant something to you. I learned alot about you and i could connect in the fact that i am in a long distance relationship so i know how ya feel!
8 comments:
Where do I even begin. You are a BAMF for sure! This was my favorite project. Besides it being wickedly creative it almost made me cry, I laughed, and I connected to you. If you have any doubt about your work with this project please shake them off, because this is truly amazing. Even down to the littlest details. I loved that you used legos to build your project, because legos are something you love/loved and they tied into your story with stealing legos. It was just so perfect. I admire the way you put yourself out there. You are so inspiring.
My only question is, was it hard? Was it hard for you to build this project and put it together? Did your project bring out some past demons that you didn't want to deal with or remember?
FLAWLESS! :) YOU BAMF
I really like this project and kind of look up to you. You have kept your relationship going over long distance and that's something i dont think i could do. The only question i have is How long it take you? Great job.
honestly - i first saw your lego's and was like 'really?' this was the BEST project hands down out of ALL OF THEM! i am just at a loss for words to describe how AMAZING it was! the 6 aspects of your life so far were just stunning - i didn't know you could get lego-people with such different faces! wtf! you put SO much of yourself into this project and it really showed!
this project made me wonder what moments in my life would define me- if i had to pick 6, or 4 ,or even 1. i wondered what moments make me who i am - and honestly i dont think anyone could ever top the depth and creativity you put into your project and AMAZINGLY written artist statement!
seriously - AMAZING JOB
omg one word... WOW! okay seriously i have never seen anyone in my life use lego's like you do lol and i know i told you this but you should work for the lego company for sure! also i loved the whole concept it was so in dept and creative. The project fit with your artest statement so well. I aslo found it really funny and ironic that you used the lego's that were in your first little scene you talked about! one question i have for you is where do you wanna go with this whole lego art? is it just a fun side hobby or is it going to be a part of your career in the long run? once again your project was AMAZING!
I wasn't there to see your project but from what I can tell it is an amazing design. I really like your project. The dimensions and all of the thought in it is obvious. You can tell from just looking at it how much work and effort you put into this. Great job!
Wow, this was possibly one of the best presentation, well thought out and well done. a great mixture of passion and memory. You picked some very personal things about your life to share, and very reflective ones at that! was it difficult for you to share that?
Soooo You're project is awesome to say the least. You put so much time and effort that i could tell it really meant something to you. I learned alot about you and i could connect in the fact that i am in a long distance relationship so i know how ya feel!
No questions for you!
It is great!
this should be the project that represents our class!!!!
Post a Comment