She is a freshman at Depaul. She is heading back to her dorm to see her friends. She cares about what she looks like and she cares about how people see her as a person. She is a Communications major. She likes sports and watches them often. She doesn't have a job but is in the process of getting one.
Monday, October 20, 2008
The Mega Bus Mystery Woman
Coming home on the Mega Bus was always fun because you got to sit through a five hour drive with a lot of interesting people. I always got stuck sitting next to a person who would fall asleep and snore or twitch. This time was different because I got to sit next to a good looking girl. She had brown hair and a Chad Johnson jersey on( Cincinnati Bengal Receiver). She looked my age and she had Mt. Notre Dame sweatpants on, which is a high school back home. I hung out with MND girls but i had never seen her before and I had no clue who she was or if she was even from Cincinnati. She could have been visiting friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahah this made my laugh. I have taken the megabus many many times and i luck out and usually have my own seat. But luckily you found a nice looking lady to sit next too!! haha it was funny and goofy. I enjoyed reading this. :)
Post a Comment